Monday, December 28, 2009

#43 - Wardrobe

The Real Thing - Gwen


“Ugh! What do you want?” I groaned, trying my best to mask the smile in my voice as Alex jumped on top of me.
I was wrapped up tightly in the blankets of the bed, unable to move as his body weight spread out across me.
It was a lazy day off - a rarity as of late - and I was looking forward to spending the entire day in this same position. Nothing but my Pjs, some junk food, old movies and possibly Alex; as long as he promised not to mention the word ’hockey’ to me.

“It’s my bed…” He reminded me as he sat up and tugged at the blankets. “I don’t need an excuse to be here. Now, you on the other hand…” He chuckled, finally finding a chink in my bedspread armour; wedging his way in beside me.
His legs entwined with mine as his arms enfolded me, squeezing me against his warm chest. I smiled to myself, unable to hide the feeling of giddiness that washed through me every time he held me like this. “So… do I have the pleasure of your company all day?”

“Mmm… that depends…” I turned slightly to grin at him. “Are you planning on pissing me off today?”
He sighed, pulling his face into a look of deep concentration; as if seriously trying to figure out the answer to that question. I started to laugh as he grimaced, “should I go grab you the magic 8 ball or…”

Rolling his eyes, his grinned; bending his head down to brush his lips against the side of my face. “I want you to stay… if that means I have to take a vow of silence for the rest of the day… I will.”

“Hmm… you… not talking?” I stared incredulity at him, allowing my mouth to fall open slightly. “I’m liking the sound of that!”

He grunted as he started to roll away from me, reaching for the bedside table. “Ugh! Alex, you’re breaking up my cocoon!” I whined as his movements caused cool air to find me; sending goosebumps down my exposed skin.

He laughed in response, rummaging around through the drawer some more before rolling back into me. Grinning he held up the magic 8 ball in his free hand. I rolled my eyes in retort; for someone who was so sure of himself, he sure liked to use that stupid thing a lot. “Will I get laid… right now?” He asked in a mystical voice, shaking the fortune-teller in his hands.

“Shouldn’t you be asking me that?” I asked smugly, causing him to snort.

He stopped shaking and held the tiny writing towards him. “Wicked!” He smiled, tossing the ball down towards our feet. “Outlook good…” he said confidently, rolling back on top of me.
I started to laugh, fully intending to push him away and give him a hard time; but I couldn’t - not when I saw the sincere look of contentment that was on his face.

He brought his lips down to mine; his movements languid and relaxed as he shifted on top of me. I sighed into the kiss, wrapping my arms around his neck and gently twining my finger through his hair.
“Ya lyublyu tebya…“ He mumbled softly against my lips, causing me to move my lips off of his.

“What does that mean?” I asked, curiously as he pulled back to stare down at me. “You’ve been saying that a lot the past couple days.”

He didn’t answer me, looking away instead; leading me to assume that it was something horrible, something he didn’t want me to know he was saying. “It’s nothing.” He finally said turning back to face me. “Sometimes… I don’t even know I’m saying it most of the time… it’s just a Russian thing, no big deal.” He shrugged, giving me a small smile.
I wanted to believe him, but there was something else in his face that made me want to press deeper; a burning that shone intently in his eyes.

I knew that I could have argued with him, could have gotten him to tell me - or at least I liked to think so. I didn’t want to fight though; today was a day for relaxing and enjoying each others company - not arguing.


He wanted to go downstairs and watch Sports Center, I refused; our compromise ended up being us on the couch - me still wrapped tightly in his comforter. He laughed as he watched high lights of himself, and all I could do was roll my eyes. “You’re the most vain person I’ve ever seen… you know that right?”

“With looks like this? Of course, if you looked like this, you’d be the same way.”

I sighed, a grin spreading across my face. “Well, if I ever get in some kind of horrible freak accident and become disfigured, I’ll let you know.” His mouth fell open as he looked down at me, laughing.

“Oh so, I’m vain for watching myself on TV? I hate to see what’s going to happen to you…” He grinned nodding towards the television.

I laughed and looked over, the colour draining off my face as I saw myself hugging Alex in the locker-room after his win against the Penguins in game two. “Oh shit…” I breathed, sitting up to get a better view.

The picture changed and the reporters went on talking like the world hadn’t just ended. “I know… I told you I’m way better looking than you!”

“My dad… my dad watches Sports Center…” I managed to choke out, tearing my eyes away from the TV to look at him.

He shrugged. “You’re dad also almost caught us having sex… I think that’s worse than this. Besides, he knows you have a boyfriend… is he really going to be that mad that you’re dating a Capital?”

I had two options. Either pretend like this didn’t matter, or tell him the truth.
I wanted to tell him the truth, I hated lying to him and I loved him, it felt foolish to hide anymore; but there was always the chance he’d be so mad that he’d leave me.
Pretending seemed like a - holy shit. Did I seriously just think that? Did I seriously just admit that I loved Alex Ovechkin?
I took a gasp of air, turning to look him in the eye. “You’re right… I’m just being silly.” I said finally as his eyes began to fill with concern.

“You sure?” I nodded, leaning over to kiss him gently on the lips, feeling his worry melt away as his tongue swept through my mouth. “Mmm… what were we talking about?” He asked quietly as I laid back down.

“I think you were talking about how fantastic you were…” I giggled, trying to forget about the image of myself on TV.

He nodded seriously. “Yah, that sounds about right…”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Girl I Wanna Lay You Down - Jack Johnson


“We should go away somewhere… seriously… just take off.” I commented as we laid on the couch that night, enjoying our last night of stress-free relaxation.

“Where?” She asked, yawning slightly as glanced over at me.

I shrugged. “I don’t know… south.”

“You might need to be more specific than that.” She giggled, stretching her arms out above her head.
On reflex I jabbed my fingers into her side, causing her to squeal as I ruined her stretch. “Jerk…” She grinned once I finally let her go.

“You know… I can’t deal with that.” I said, shaking my head as I pointed at her shirt.

“Why, you don’t like mad Max?” She said, giving me an evil grin as she rubbed her hands down the ratty Talbot shirt she was wearing.

I shook my head, trying to look like I was seriously thinking about it. “No I don’t think I do…” I snapped out with my hands, my good reflexes beating her to her shirt. I grabbed at the flimsy fabric and pulled; careful enough to not hurt her.
The old cotton gave way under my hands, ripping open easily.

“Why do you always rip my shirts?!” She whined as I tugged the white shirt off of her. I laughed as I continued to tear it.

“There.” I said once it was completely demolished, throwing it down on the floor. “You look better like that anyway.” I added, nodding towards the white lace bra she was wearing.

“Gee, thanks.” She pouted, causing me to laugh as I grabbed onto her, pulling her down into my lap. Her stomach began to growl loudly and we both laughed. “Are you hungry?”

I nodded, allowing her to get up. “Wanna just go get some take-out?” I asked as I watched her head for the stairs.

“Sure, let me grab another shirt…” She laughed as she disappeared.


I was in the garage, leaning against the hood of the Lamborghini when Jespin found me. I glanced up as she walked down the garage stairs, wearing a short skirt and a fitted sweater.
She smiled at me as she moved to walk past me, aiming for the passengers’ side; she didn’t make it.

Something about seeing her long, smooth legs moving past me; had my mind completely discarding the idea of food. She sighed loudly as I pushed her down onto the hood. “I knew it! I seriously knew that I shouldn’t have worn a skirt…” She laughed as I stepped in between her legs, pulling myself out of my jeans.
I bent her forward until she was on her tip-toes; grabbing at the hood for support as my hands started to travel.
I slapped her roughly on her bare thigh as my other hand moved around to her front, gently rubbing my clit through the tiny cotton underwear she had on. I listened to her let out a quiet purr as her wetness began to dampen the material that was still covering her pink flesh. I grinned, slapping her ass hard before I kicked her legs open wide.
She started to whine with pleasure as I roughly pushed the blue cotton aside and pressed myself inside of her; grabbing onto her hair and tugging, until she was arched up against me.
She let out a loud cry as I filled her completely. “You like that baby?” I grunted as she murmured an incomprehensible string of words. “I can’t hear you Jes… tell me how much you like it.”

I started to slow down, taking long languid thrusts as I waited for her to comply. Normally I didn’t have the will power to hold off and tease her like this; but she was full clothed and I couldn’t see her facial expression - that helped a lot. “Alex no!” She whined, pushing her body back towards me.

“Tell me that you love it.” I grinned, coming to a complete halt as I cocked my head to the side, waiting.

She managed - with a dancers body - to turn around, moving her leg over my head until she was facing me; with me still inside of her.
She grabbed onto my shirt and pulled me towards her as she sat down on the yellow hood. “I love it when you fuck me, now fuck me.” She demanded in a seductive growl, biting onto my bottom lip as I groaned.
So much for teasing… I thought for a fraction of a second, before I shrugged my shoulders, deciding to oblige her.

9 comments:

  1. That was a great chapter :)

    Can I quote from the guy standing behind me, you might know him ;)

    ''That was fucking hot''

    bahahahaha :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no. Mario watches sports center, and I bet Sid does too. Well, she had to tell them eventually. And speaking of telling people things- she needs to tell Alex she loves him cause he won't do it first! And that last scene was hot!
    and have I mentioned I love your Alex!! Cause I totally do(:

    ReplyDelete
  3. uh oh, what's gonna happen if Sid sees them on Sports Center? And being a student of Russian, I love how you put how Alex has been saying "I love you" for the past couple days but she has no idea what he saying. Very Cute, but who is going to break and say it first, (in English)? I just hope Jes tells him who she really is, or who her father really is. He needs to know. Can't wait for the next chapter and nice ending scene ; )

    ReplyDelete
  4. She needs to come clean about who she is, and she needs to start taking Russian so she knows what he's saying. I loved the chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word hahaha I can't believe that they showed Jes and Ovie on Sports Center. I bet Mario is gonna flip when he sees that!! Ahh the anticipation for his reaction is killing me!

    Also, the ending, hot. Enough said. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. HHAHAHAHAH!!! Oh Alex... you brat!


    I loved it Zigh... I absolutely loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is just wow!
    i legit love this!
    cant wait to keep on reading

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh no oh no oh no.

    Seriously, I can only begin to imagine the repercussions of being seen on SportsCenter. This is gonna suck. But it's going to make for some delicious reading. I can't wait for the fallout. Does that make me a bad person?

    They need to say those three big words to each other. They both know it... SO SAY IT! ha, Jes and Ovie both have tiny neanderthal brains, because I'm pretty sure everyone else around them can see it but them. I absolutely love the way they interact.

    Very hot way to end the chapter. I suppose that's going to have to tide us over for a while... eep!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm all caught up!! and holy hell!!! I want an Ovie!!!!

    I can't believe I said that!!

    Anywho, it's past midnight, and I want to comment more but my brain isn't functioning correctly right now.

    BUT Now I'm super excited for tomorrow!!!!!!! Oh I can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete