Friday, December 18, 2009

#33 - Gifts

Awake - Secondhand Serenade


Movies… check. Presents… check. Take-out Menu… check. It was lucky that Jespin didn’t want anything fancy for her birthday. I was lucky enough to find a gift suitable on such short notice.
What kind of girl doesn’t like birthdays? I could understand when they got old and unattractive, but really, nineteen wasn’t too bad; she was still four years younger than me.
I had decided to get her two things for her birthday; one being the type of things all girls love - jewellery. The second, being something much more personal.

I had never actually given a gift to a girl that wasn’t extravagant or didn’t come with a heavy price-tag, and I was anxious as to whether or not she’d actually like it.

I smiled over my shoulder as she bounced down the stairs in her pajama pants, grinning broadly. “Ready for bed?” I chuckled as she closed the distance between us, throwing her arms around my middle.

“Mmm… nope. Didn’t get dressed at all!” She squealed excitedly. And she said she didn’t like birthdays… I thought, rolling my eyes as she hopped onto the couch. “It’s my birthday so… I can stay in my PJs all day if I want.” She explained, flipping through the movies that were piled on the coffee table in front of her.

“Oh… I thought you said you didn’t do anything special for your big day.”

“No…” She said shaking her head. “I said I didn’t want you to do anything special for my big day. I’m totally happy to just spend a night together.”

“So does that mean you don’t want your presents then?” I laughed as her eyes got big and she attempted to keep the smile off her face.

“I hope you didn’t spend too much…” She said anxiously as excitement and worry flashed in her eyes simultaneously.

I shook my head, walking over to the large blue bag on the floor. I picked it up and headed back towards her, slowly.
Flopping down beside her I pulled out the smaller present, a long, flat, blue box. I handed it to her and she turned it over in her hands; sighing when her fingers traced over the sprawling letters in the word ’Tiffany’. “Alex…” She began, and I could feel her in taking air for the scolding that was about to ensue.

“It wasn’t expensive, promise.” I said quickly, cutting her off. She bit her lip and nodded, hesitantly pulling off the lid.
A smile tugged at the corner of her mouth as she pulled the pendent out of the box. “I know it’s not the best looking thing but… you didn’t give me much time and… everything in there was keys!” I said frustrated, trying to explain why it wasn’t perfect. Why it wasn’t good enough for her.

“No… it’s beautiful…” She smiled. “Help me put it on…” Relief flooded through me as I took the small chain in my hands, fitting the clasp around her neck. The silver key dangled down until the tip was gently laying between her cleavage. She continued to roll it over in her fingers until I grabbed onto her hands and pulled her into my lap.

“I still have one more but… this one is sort of… a different gift.” I said lamely, colour rising in my cheeks. Great, now I’m fucking blushing… god this was a stupid idea.
I sighed, pulling the larger box out of the bag and handing it to her. “It was my grandmothers.” I said, looking away from her as she pulled the cardboard box open.

She gasped, and I looked back at her. “Alex…” She said slowly, shaking her head as she held the large, red egg in her hands. “I can’t take this… it’s a family antique.”

I shook my head and pressed the gold clasp at the top, letting the shell fall open to reveal the tiny blond dancer. She began to spin, a Russian lullaby filling the silent air around us. “My grandmother gave it to me a long, long time ago… she reminded me of you…” I explained pointing to the little dancer.

“She’s a ballerina.” Jespin whispered, her eyes watching each tiny rotation faithfully. “It’s…” She shook her head, unable to find the words.

“I would have gotten you something better… but… I didn’t have anytime to come up with-”

“Shh…” She said, hushing me as she set the egg down on the table. “It’s… the best gift anyone’s ever given me.”

I stared at her incredulity. I gave this to her because I wanted her to have something of me, something that meant more to me than money; a piece of my past. She wasn’t suppose to like it. I was giving it to her to make myself feel like she was a bigger part of my life; it was selfish, and, I hadn't expected her to like it. She wrapped her arms around me and I held her tightly, kissing the top of her head.

“Ugh!” I groaned as the phone rang. I wanted to keep holding her and let it go to voicemail; but it was her birthday…

She hopped up and ran into the kitchen. “Hello? Oh… hi! Umm… yah, no it was good. Yep. Thanks. Yah, I miss you guys too… I know, ok… I’m kind of busy… yah. Talk to you soon, bye.”

It wasn’t a personal conversation; I could tell by the tone of her voice that she didn’t want to be on the phone at all, that lead me to believe one thing. It was him. Of course he’s calling… why wouldn’t he. It doesn’t matter how much time she spends with me… she’s still technically on the market. I tried to wipe the pain off my face as she came back into the room.
I didn’t want to discuss this tonight, not right now. I still had one present to give her, and I didn’t want to ruin the mood by trying to pressure her into a relationship.
But we were going to talk about it, soon.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Birthday Sex - Jeremih


Alex came up behind me as I scrubbed at our dinner dishes in the sink. I smiled to myself as his arms wound around my waist and he nuzzled his face into my neck. “Can I help you with something?” I asked, biting my lip as he pressed himself against me; pinning me between his body and the counter.
He drew his face back, moving his hands up to my shoulders; still using his lower half to hold me in place.
His hands began to move expertly over my shoulders and back; rubbing, squeezing and working my sore muscles. I let out a contented moan as he began to apply more force, rocking my body with each move of his large hands.

Slowly, he began to pull down the straps of my tank top, kissing each place the fabric touched on its’ descent. I turned around as the pressure keeping me against the counter lessened; until I was able to grin up at him.

He smiled back down sheepishly, before grabbing onto my sides and pulling me upwards. I stood on my tiptoes as he brought his face down onto my exposed breasts; gasping as the heat from his mouth caused goosebumps to spread across my flesh.
Alex moved down onto his knees as he pulled his shirt off over his head and tossed it away. He grabbed onto the tank top, that was now resting at my waist, pulling it down to my feet.
My PJ pants followed and I stepped out of them as his fingers pushed their way inside my tiny pink shorts, rubbing gently against my clit.

He stood back up suddenly, and snatched my hips in his hands; throwing me over his shoulder. “Alex!” I screamed as he headed out of the kitchen.
He balanced me in place as he climbed the stairs, throwing me down onto the bed once we reached my room.
I giggled as I hit the plush surface, feeling the heat growing between my legs as I watched him shimmy out of his jeans.

He tilted his head to the side and appraised me; planning his next move. I could see the ideas mulling through his head as his eyes began to drift over my body.
Finally he reached out, sliding his hands down my thighs, spreading them wider as he crawled onto the bed between them.


Knowing my body better than anyone, he was able to play it like a well tuned instrument; for his pleasure and mine. He could tease me easily, thrusting until I clenched around him tightly; then he would stop - just short of another orgasm for me.

He grinned down at me as he halted his rhythm, causing me to purr with anticipation. I swayed my hips, hoping he’d change his tempo and give me the release I was so desperate for. But he didn’t.
Laughing lightly at the urgency in my moans; he started fucking me slowly until my eyes rolled back into my head. Starting to whine I reached down, my hand fumbling between us in an attempt to pull myself over the edge. “Patients is a virtue babe…” he groaned into my ear, laughter in his voice. He loved this.
He loved being able to make me beg and plead; he loved knowing that he could do anything to me - get away with anything he wanted.
Normally I hated his ability to manipulate me, but when it came to how he toyed with me between the sheets, I couldn't care less.

My entire body was in knots. My legs were shaking with tension and my stomach was contracting with pain as I glare up at him. I bite into my lip until I taste blood; not caring that I was only feeding into his obsessive need for domination.

“Baby, it‘s my birthday…“ I whined, reaching up and raking my nails down his chest. “Don’t tease me, Alex.“
A feral growl of pleasure emitted from his chest at the sound of his name. With a snarl still on his lips he reared back and then quickly forward, slamming into me fiercely.
Snapping my head back I scream myself hoarse as I began careening over the edge of bliss; too out of it to notice that he was right there with me.

5 comments:

  1. Birthday sex... mee-oww. Now I know what I'm asking for this year. I'm still hoping for Ovie under my Christmas tree, though. Sweet and sensitive; cocky and good in bed. Ugh, he's perfect. A bit of a screw-up at times, but really you can't expect much more out of a guy. I can't wait for them to make it official. They're so great together. The egg gift was wonderful. I love it. Love the story. Love you. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Jay, I love the story & you :D.

    Love the way you write it :)

    Stayed up late just to read your update, feel privileged, kidding :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sigh... I still love your Alex.. Can I have one?

    I'm with the others... Love the story, love Alex, love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this story, Love Alex, love EVERYTHING! haha and I got suuuuper excited when I saw birthday sex was the song, haha probably a little bit more excited then I should have

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yup! I agree with everyone else! Love everything about the story, love this Alex, and most importantly love you for writing it!!

    Birthday sex was hot and the pendant was gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete