Monday, December 14, 2009

#29 - The Way You Look

Ok I have the songs as more of a mental state of each character... but that's not how it was when I wrote this originally... I just found this more fitting.
They're also backwards... so Ovie's POV at the start, the song is more about Jespin's feelings and the same at the end. Jespin's POV but the song is more about Ovie's feelings.
Sorry if that doesn't make sense but the songs didn't match what was happening any other way lol.



Animal - Nickelback


I never let go of her as I pulled her off the counter. Clutching onto her arms I slammed her body into mine. She turned, trying to shrugged me off, but I wrapped one arm around her chest, holding her back against me. My other hand swept her long jet-black hair away from her, exposing the delicate, white skin of her neck.
She didn’t fight me as my lips brushed against her, lightly at first. I tightened my grip and began to plant firm kissing along the crook of her neck, upwards until I was breathing heavily in her ear.
I spun her around, crushing my lips down on hers; feeling her lips answer back earnestly. “Tell me you need me…” I said hoarsely as her body pressed up against me. “Tell me you want me more than anything.”

I knew I was right, I knew that it was true; but she was going to say it first. She shook her head instead, placing her hands on my chest and pushing away lightly. "I don't..." She said softly, causing me to grunt with determination; if she wants to play like that…

I grabbed onto her by the waist of her sweatpants, pulling her towards me before shoving a hand, down past the elastic. She yelped in shock as my fingers shoved their way roughly inside of her folds; feeling her wetness deposit on my fingers. I grinned in victory as I pulled my hand back out, holding my fingers up in front of her face. It was a dick-move, completely, but I didn’t give a shit; I needed her, just as badly as she needed me.

She huffed angrily, red-faced, and tried to shove me away again. Not allowing it, I reached out firmer, grabbing her shirt in my hands and pulling her up towards me. I kissed her gently until I felt her teeth grabbing at my bottom lip.

“What?” I asked, tracing my tongue around the top of her lips as she sighed in frustration. “Say it.” I encouraged, knowing full well she knew exactly what I wanted.

I pulled back as she closed her eyes, sighing softly as she looked down. I saw sadness cross her features and I placed my hand gently underneath her chin, tilting her head upwards.
I didn’t mean to be so forceful, so degrading; it just happened when I opened my mouth. I didn’t want her to feel bad about this, I wanted her to be ok with wanting me; I wanted her to enjoy it. “It’s ok… you don’t have to say anything if you don‘t want.” I said softly as I wrapped my arms around her waist, kissing her passionately.
I took her hand in mine, intending to take her to a bed, or, at the very least a couch; before I realized I knew where neither of those things were. I turned around at the foot of the stairs, just wanting to hold her again.

She grabbed the back of my head, kissing me with force and taking a step forward; I grabbed onto her as I lowered myself onto the staircase. She climbed on top of me, fumbling with my belt while I pushed my hands down the back of her sweatpants.
When I felt the pressure move off my erection; signalling that she had undone my pants, I flipped her over until she was sitting on the stairs.
I grabbed onto the waist of her sweatpants again, this time tugging them off completely, along with the pair of tiny shorts she’d been wearing underneath.

I kicked my way out of my pants before kneeling down; two steps below where she sat. She gripped the step below her, holding onto it tightly as I took her thighs in my hands, tipping her upwards and bringing her lower half off the step.
I moaned as I pushed myself inside of her, half-way; feeling her warmth and wetness shift to surround me, as she purred in agreement.
I could feel myself teetering on the edge already; my body electric with excitement as I pulled her towards me firmly. I took slow, languid thrusts as I moved her body easily the way I wanted it to go - if only she was so easy to manage… I grinned as my heart hammered against my chest.
She moaned deeply with each thrust I took, her knuckles white from her grip on the stairs. Her arms were locked into place as she tried to hold herself up, causing me to chuckle quietly; she was hardly hanging on and I hadn’t even gotten started yet…

“Jespin…” I whispered softly through her sighs of contentment, causing her to look up at me; a seductive pout on her lips. “Hold onto me.” I directed as I leaned forward, allowing her to grip onto my shoulders instead.
Keeping myself inside her I moved up until I was directly below her; laying her back down against the steps gently.
I pushed into her once, powerfully, but still not fully; then I stopped, watching her face for a reaction. She began to whimper at my lack of movement; propelling me into action as I started to repeat my slow momentum.

“Alex…” She sighed into my ear, causing me to grunt in pleasure. “Faster, please…” I pulled back, not bothering to hide the mix of shock and satisfaction that was taking over my face.
I jabbed into her halfway; cringing slightly as an over-powering feeling of pleasure swept through me. I pulled out fully, moving back in slowly; her tight, wet, tautness shifting open, even further, to accommodate me.

I took a deep breath before I started pumping into her, needing no more prompting than her moans of pleasure; bringing her body towards me as her nails drew blood from my shoulders.
She arched her back against my chest as she started to quiver - her first orgasm running out around me, down onto the step.
I groaned at the feel of her body as she started to climax again; positive that I wouldn’t be able to last any longer.

Moving her small frame on top of me, I sat on the step; holding her above my lap as I pounded into her - slowing only when I felt my own orgasm filling her.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Carry You Home - James Blunt


We hadn’t even made it to the top of the stairs before he was hard again. He shoved me down onto the floor, a few feet away from the staircase. I glanced over my head at my soft mattress; it was only a few seconds away, but I knew we wouldn’t make it.

Normally I hated being so exposed. I was the girl that always wore a t-shirt over my bath suiting; I didn’t want people looking at my body.
Not tonight though.

Alex couldn’t take his eyes away from me, and I loved it. I didn’t want him to stop staring at me, making me feel desirable, beautiful. He stared at me like I was the only girl he'd ever seen; no not a girl. His blue eyes travelled the length of my body and his grin confirmed it; I wasn't a little girl anymore.
He dropped down onto his knees, in between my legs; moving closer until his dick was resting lightly on my stomach.
He bent down, kissing me urgently as I dug my nails into the back of his neck; begging him for more.

I closed my eyes, every part of my body tingling with ecstasy, when I felt his fingers roughly clamp around my clit; causing me the cry out against his lips.
I dropped my hold on his neck, stretching my arms down until I could firmly grasp his erection in my hand. I started gently squeezing it in a pulsating manner, imploring him to start again.
I loved the feeling of his hands on me, the feeling of his mouth on me; but none of them could match what it felt like to have him inside of me.

He pulled away from me, looking down at my hands - that were now running the length of his cock, stroking - before looking up at me. He smiled, a broad, wide smile before he pulled himself away from my reach. I let out a moan, whining at the thought of him not continuing. “Please…” I sighed, hooking my ankles around his back and pulling him towards me.
He chuckled, grinning, before grabbing my legs and unhooking them. He spread them wide; exposing me even further.
I didn’t care, I propped myself up on my elbows so I could watch his face. He looked pleased, almost greedy as his tongue ran along the bottom of his lip. I began to pant, unable to do anything but imagine what his tongue would feel like against my throbbing clit.

“I wanna taste you…” He mumbled, glancing up at my eyes. “Show me what feels good for you babe…” I wanted to tell him that I had no idea what he meant. I had just had my first orgasm, ever, less than five minutes ago; but I lost every ability to form coherent thoughts as he bent down and pushed his tongue inside of me.
He moved his mouth around every part of me, nipping, licking, sucking until it was all I could do to keep from screaming.
Finally understanding what he meant by 'showing him', and I reached down, grabbing a handful of his hair. I didn’t want him to stop, ever, but even this could sedate me. I felt another powerful climax as hot juices began to pour out of me, but I wasn’t done.

“You…” I whined, not sure if he would understand me, I wasn’t even sure I had just formed an actual word or not.
He pulled his face away from me and nodded though, wiping his mouth on the back of his arm before flipping me over.

I laid on my stomach, glancing over my shoulder at him as he positioned himself against me.
He grabbed onto my hips, digging his fingers into me as he tilted my body towards him. “Are you ok if I go hard?” He asked, his voice thick with need as he teetered just outside my opening. I opened my mouth to ask him if he was serious… hadn’t we just done hard? Wasn’t what just happened on the stairs hard?
Instead I nodded, biting on my lip as I watched him begin to penetrate me. He moved in slowly, going deeper and deeper until he was stretching places of my body that no one had ever reached before. Several times I wanted to ask if he was all the way in yet, convinced he couldn't possibly go in any further; but I just kept my teeth firmly planted in my lip, trying to avoid the screams that were desperate to get out.
Finally, after feeling like I wouldn’t be able to deal with any more of his body, I felt his hips touch my skin, and I knew it was over.

He exhaled loudly, taking a few breaths while he held me still; before he pulled out.
It felt strange, having my body begin to close itself off after he had pushed me open; but I didn’t have time to think about it before he slammed back into me.
I let out throaty cry, unable to hold it in. He slammed himself into me again and I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes; but I didn’t want him to stop, not ever.
He began to increase his tempo, earning a small groan from me every time he entered me fully.

He slid a hand over my back, tracing my spin up to the base of my neck before twisting my hair around his wrist. He yanked it back until I was looking at him. I made eye contact with him and his face was full of need and lust; the sight sent a fresh wave of tingles and wetness down to the heat between my legs. “You ok?”

I nodded, unable to do anything else. He nodded in acknowledgment, dropping his hold on my hair and bringing his hands back down to my ass. He pulled out fully again and then thrusted in more forcefully than before.
He began to slam repeatedly, forcing me back down onto my elbows. I gave up trying to hold myself in place, allowing him to move me however he wanted.
I came again after a few minutes; this time the orgasm was deeper, more intense than before.
I screamed when it hit, unable to do anything else. “Let it out babe…” He groaned, encouraging me on until I was sure the neighbours would call the police.

He pulled out again, rolling me over onto my back before he fell back on top of me. He didn’t say anything this time as he pushed himself back inside my heat. He made quick smaller thrusts; the head of his cock brushing my clit every time he moved out.
I covered my face with my hands, tears of unreserved satisfaction welling up over my lids.
I had never felt this incredible in my whole entire life.

He began to grunt and I felt his hands grab my wrists; pulling them away from my face. I allowed them to go, glancing up at him as came inside of me.
He teetered for a second as his breathing began to slow, before he pulled himself away from me. Taking a deep breath and standing up.
He bent down and scooped me up bridal-style, carrying me over to my bed and laid me out above the covers, before flopping down beside me.

Without the excitement of sex to distract me, I self-consciously wrapped my arms over my breasts; trying to remember when my shirt had actually come off. I looked over at him and he rolled his eyes, swatting my hands away and replacing them with one of his arms. “Don’t hide from me, ever. I love the way you look.” He whispered, pulling me against him.
I nodded, rolling over until my face was pressed into his chest.

15 comments:

  1. OH MY GOD!!!!!
    that was amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved it :)

    You describe their emotions so well lol :D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooooooooo jeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzz im blushing like a fool......for the secon time while reading capter alone

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooo wow...wow....wow

    so worth the wait

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uh whoa! So shouldn't have read this in the library.

    awesome chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. w...o....w.... I don't think I have any other words.

    Oh except.

    H...O...T!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. w.o.w.!!!!!!!!!!! that was sooo intense, and i LOVE them
    so, I was thinking I cannot wait for Lauren her sister to meet Alex. Because they way you described Lauren I picture her as the talk outloud like texting girl, who LOVES Sid and for Jes to throw away Sid for the caveman, should not go over well. And I can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. HO-LY FUCK.
    HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT.
    That is all.

    ReplyDelete
  9. "I had just had my first orgasm, ever, less than five minutes ago"

    I thought she did with Sidney? She was drunk, I guess she didn't remember.
    Anyways, Zigh, intense is an understatement. Really.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Still not an Ovie fan but I will agree that this was hot.

    ReplyDelete
  11. "hadn’t we just done hard? Wasn’t what just happened on the stairs hard?"
    ^^Oh, Jespin. Ovie has much to teach you. And I can't wait for him to teach you because dear lord, that was... I hate to say hot, but really that's the only adjective I have right now. Well worth the wait. I need to cool off now.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't publicly say what this chapter did to me...

    HOLY CRAP.

    ReplyDelete
  13. "I can't publicly say what this chapter did to me..."

    Yeah, what she said.

    ReplyDelete