Monday, January 11, 2010

Time-Line

Ok... this is the LAST post on here that isn't an actual story update... I promise (or at least... I promise to try lol).

I just wanted to let everyone know what was going on with the other stories that I write, and what they could look for after this one finishes on Monday or Tuesday (I can't remember when the last update is set for).

I used a new 'technique' for Traitor, mapping out the entire story before I wrote a word... it's probably why this is the first story I've been able to finish remotely *on time*.

I'm gonna do that for the rest of my stories and all the ones I plan on writing... but right now the scedule I have planned out, goes as follows:

ForcedFate
Gate 9 (Finishing... only a few updates left actually)
Hockey Mom
If I Should Fall (This will get finished sometime in the next couple months...)
Changing Times
((Rick Nash))
((Semin))
I don't have titles yet for the last two stories... but I do have some things planned out =D (ALSO... Mr. Serious is probably going to be a really long story... I'm already continuing updates on that so it'll probably get to the point where I'm posting updates for more than one story a night).

Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. Did I forget Godard on that list? Yes, Yes I did... my bad lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does that mean there will be a Godard story? How about you do Godard INSTEAD of Avery:)? I'm excited about the new stories, but I'm boycotting Changing Times. Not even you can make me like Sean Avery. Of course I said that about Ovechkin too, and now I check everyday to see if you have updated this story...

    ReplyDelete
  3. yippppeeee!!!! thanks for continuing and explaining! You have made my night!

    ReplyDelete