Thursday, January 7, 2010

In Response...

**Alright... read to the end (or skip to the end) cause I have a question about upcoming stories**

This little blip is something I contemplated not writing... but I thought it would suffice. I'm not trying to be a bitch, but I feel like I deserve to stand up for myself, especially since this is my site lol
I don't want to start some kind of cat-fight or something, I harbour no ill-will towards anyone but... I'm still trying to wrap my brain around this whole thing lol


Elle,

Apparently you don't understand having a melt down.

If you ask anyone who actually knows me, they know that I'm not seriously done with writing.

WJ mean more to me that NHL, QMJHL, AOL, OHL, Olympics or any other league I follow. I was upset, and as I always do when I'm upset, I over-react (I'm sure you've done that at some point in your life).

The reason there won't be updates for a while, is because I deleted 63 pages while watching the game, not because I'm oh-so overcome with emotion I'm taking a vow of silence...

I like to think that my emotions are not ridiculous, seeing as how they're my emotions and are how I react to certain things.

Maria and I are not done writing... it's an outburst.. I think you need to take a pill and relax a little bit. It's fanfiction dear, not the end of the world. If you wrote stories on here, I can PROMISE you that I would never in a million years ever take a personal attack at you.
I am not the kind of person that mocks people or tries to hurt them because of their opinions or feelings. Do I expect you to agree with me? No of course not! They're opinions and I love that my readers have so many and are able to comment freely on what they're feeling... but you coming on here and going off like that? What does it solve?
I don't go around on other people's blogs and insult them; I like to think that I deserve the same amount of respect that I give.

Was I upset? Very much so. Am I still upset? Yes, of course.
Am I being absolutely ridiculous? No... I'm not. Why? Because this is my blog and I can do whatever the hell I want on it.

If I want to kill off everyone at the end... I could do that... because it's my blog.
If I want to delete the entire thing... I can... because it's my blog.
If I want to be a bitch, poor out all my emotions, and have my melt down here, I can do that... because it's my blog.

In case you didn't pick up on it... this is MY blog. I am entitled to write whatever I want to on it, and if you don't agree with me, or don't like something that I put on here... then stop reading it.

I think that everyone has an opinion and as such, should be able to share it.
Alot of people don't agree with things that happen in my story and I'm fine with it, I love getting feed back and criticism that would help me become a better writer.
But the thing that I do *not* appreciate... is someone coming onto MY blog and taking a personal attack at me (especially in a time when I'm trying to recover from a very upsetting thing).

You might not agree with how I'm feeling, but I know I'm not the only one.
I started working on updates again yesterday and I should be posting nightly ones again on Monday, for everyone that is still going to be coming on this journey with me.

I write these stories for people because I want them to enjoy what I'm doing, and move through the motions of change and discovery with me.
If you have a problem with anything Mariabprice (who happens to be a friend of mine), or I write, then it's that... your problem.

If you want to come back and read the story when it starts up again... by all means... feel free to do so; but if you feel the need to attack, mock, or insult me or any of my friends again.... do not bother coming back.
That being said, I'm not saying that I don't want you to continue to follow this story. I appreciate all of my followers and their comments... but if I'm going to get attacked for the things that I say and do, it takes all the fun out of writing.



To everyone else on here... thank you for your understanding and support, you guys mean so much to me, you probably have no idea.
As I said already, nightly updates on Monday... hopefully they'll live up to anticipation =)

I also started another story on Avery (WHAT? Yes... Sean Avery... gross, I know lol). BUT I am wondering what people would like to see in other stories?
I have some good ideas, but I don't know what hockey players to write about... is there someone you'd like to see? (And please no Crosby lol, there are so many stories on here now about him... I'd like to try someone different).

Let me know who you'd want to read about!!!


Cheers!

20 comments:

  1. >>They're opinions and I love that my readers have so many and are able to comment freely on what they're feeling... but you coming on here and going off like that? What does it solve?
    I don't go around on other people's blogs and insult them; I like to think that I deserve the same amount of respect that I give.<<

    Everyone deserves the same amount of respect that they show. If I was in your position I would change my settings so annonomous people couldn't follow anymore. Although I'm glad your not doing that! heh
    I cannot believe that someone would go on here and say things like that. It's riddiculous and disrespectful.
    I love you and everything that you write so please don't listen to her. I'm not sure what her problem is but I think everyone would agree with me when I say you're in the right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and i forgot!

    #1 carey price
    #2 sheldon souray
    #3 taylor pratt heh I'm a Habs fan but I've got a soft spot for that kid

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your writting!!

    #1 brooks Laich !!
    #2 max talbot
    #3 adam burish

    ReplyDelete
  4. Umm. Dare I say it?

    Alex Goligoski

    :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going out on a whim here, but some Geno writing would be nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, SO very glad you are gonns keep writing!!! you have no idea!!!!

    as for your new story...maybe....its sounds kind of wierd but maybe you could wrie about mario lemieux around like the early 2000s..or not...i dont really care =]..it just popped into my head and i thought id give you an idea..

    thanx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Couldn't have said it better myself ;)

    Haha, I can't wait till Monday :-D !

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay! I can't wait for Monday!<3

    I'm already following your Avery one, that should be fun ;)

    As for ideas?? I've been wanting to write about these two gents for a while, Brooks Orpik and Eric Godard. My guilty pleasures hahaha. I'd love to read something with either of them. (:

    ReplyDelete
  11. yay for Zigh's triumphant return.

    Beautiful speech darling. I'm very proud of you!

    You know me... I'll read anything! =P

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi chica!

    I completely understand! I hope that you get back into the mode of writing again. I think tha you are amazing and very much so skilled.

    I'd love a story on max talbot or brooks liach.

    if you really wanted to be diffenrent you could write and alex semin....i'd love you forever! not to manky people write about him.

    -O

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow this is the second site this week where someone left a crazy comment! I see the same followers on many of the sites I read, I feel like we are a little family. So who let the crazy third cousin twice removed in?;)
    1. Brooks Orpik
    2. Eric Godard
    3. Mike Green

    Thanks for all the enjoyment you bring me!

    ReplyDelete
  14. hey, you are so totally allowed to have a "meltdown." my mom cause them "meantal health days" and everyone get one a month. so have that cool, i've had my share.

    as for another story, i'd really like a mike green one.

    ReplyDelete
  15. "I'm going out on a whim here, but some Geno writing would be nice."

    Oooo, Geno! I love that big ass goofy Russian. =] At this point, you've got me somewhat liking Ovechkin, so I don't think it matters who you write about. You are good. Period.

    ReplyDelete
  16. A little Rick Nash or Sam Gagner would be a nice change...just sayin' :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sasha Semin! :'D
    thanks soo much for continuing this story. (:

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am glad there are more updates coming. Your story is awesome and you are a very talented writer. We all get upset with our teams once in a while, it's human nature! :)

    1. Alex Goligoski
    2. Eric Godard
    3. Adam Burish

    ReplyDelete
  19. A little meltdown once in a while is a great thing....But I do have a criticism...I wish you would stop writing such great stories that suck me in and then stop writing them after I have been sucked in.....I do not want you to start another story until you finish one of these: Mr Serious, Gate 9, If I should Fall or Enforcer....I don't think I could handle you starting another story I like and then stop writing it....Now that was my meltdown!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Okay, so I guess I have this disease called CWTM- comments way to much, but I have to agree with Nikki! Rick Nash would be an awesome story!!!! (for me at least)

    ReplyDelete