Monday, January 11, 2010

#53 - Physical Side

Gold Digger + 5th - Kanye West/Beethoven (I'm sorry... this makes no sense, other than a 'club song, but I love... lol)


I watched Oksana throw her arms around Geno’s neck as the beat started to pound out of the speakers.
I was beside Sidney, his arms wrapped around my waist as I moved along with him, laughing every time he stepped on me feet. “Jesus Sidney! Learn to walk!” I joked, as he rolled his eyes.

“I’m a hockey player, not a dancer.” He quipped back.

I felt someone come up behind me and groaned as Jordan pulled me out of Sidney’s arms. “Come dance with a master!” He yelled, pulling me into a spin as Sidney retreated back up the stairs towards the couches.

I glanced around the Diesel as Jordan and I started throwing out our best hip-hop moves; considering he grew up on a farm and I was in ballet for sixteen years - our best wasn’t very good. It wasn’t long before Max and group of girls were around us and I shook my head.
I waved goodbye to Jordan over the gaggle of platinum blond floozies, and he grinned back at me; grabbing onto someone and pulling her against him.

When I reached the VIP section I found Sidney, sitting quietly with Kris. “Well aren’t you two the life of the party.” I laughed, dropping down the couch in between them.

“Well, you apparently don’t like my dancing and Kris is being chased by cougars.” Sidney explained, grinning, he threw his arm around my shoulders as Kris blushed deeply. “Besides… I’m sick of celebrating in this building. I think I’m gonna go into hibernation until my birthday.”

“Party pooper…” I muttered under my breath as I searched the crowd for Keisha. I found her, laughing with Billy G as they stood by the VIP bar. “You want a drink?” I asked the guys.
They both nodded, getting up and following me to the bar.

“Hey!” Keisha smiled, pulling me into a hug as I came up behind her. “Amaretto shot?” She asked, flagging down the bartender.
Kris, Keisha and Billy started pounding back the shots as Sidney and I sat off to the side, laughing as Keisha drank them under the table.


“I’m too old for this shit!” Billy complained as we pulled up outside of his house. “Fuck… how am I gonna get up those stairs?” He groaned, his eyes focusing on the large cement steps that led up to his front door.
He shook his head as Sidney and I started to laugh at him. He got out of the SUV and stumbled on his first step.

“You gonna be ok?” Sidney called mockingly as Billy continued up the walk. He raised his hand over his head, shooting us the finger as Sidney pulled back out onto the road, laughing. “You alright back there Kris?”

Kris groaned from the backseat. “Never again… oh god.” I snorted as Keisha, giggled, shaking her head.

“Light-weight.” She quipped, glancing out the window as we headed to Kris’s apartment.


The three of us - Sidney, Keisha and I - walked through the front door of my house, a little after 3.
Sidney and I said goodnight to Keisha as she headed for the spare bedroom that had become her home for the past two weeks since she arrived in Pittsburgh.

Sidney flopped down on my bed. “I feel like I’m drunk and I didn’t even drink anything…”

“Drunk by osmosis.” I explained, laughing as he covered his face with his hands.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Love In This Club - 'Insert Rapper Name Here'(Cover)


“Not funny, seriously… I feel all sluggish and shit.” I groaned as she flopped down beside me.

“Oh muffin…” She cooed as I rolled over, pulling her body underneath mine.

“Be my girlfriend?”

She sighed, staring at me intently. “Sidney… we’ve been over this.”

I nodded my head, nuzzling my face into her warm neck. “I know, I know… but I told you a million times Jes, I don’t care.”

“It’s just not right Sidney… you know that I-”

“I know that you love him. Yes, but that doesn’t mean you can’t be with me. You and Ovechkin are done babe. You said that yourself, you two aren’t getting back together.
This is gonna heal Jespin, you’re going to move on with your life. Why won’t you let me help you?”

She sighed audibly underneath me and I knew it was time to back off. She wasn’t there yet, she wasn’t ready to move forward with her words.
She wasn’t pushing me away though, not physically or mentally, and I was thankful for that. She always allowed me to hold her now, and she always told me what was going on in my mind.
She had been totally open with me about how she felt about Alex, how she still felt, and where she thought our relationship was going to go.

Even if I had to be nothing more than a consolation prize for the time being, I was going to make sure I was the best damn consolation prize ever.
I couldn’t tell her that though, she was under the impression that if I was in pain it was her fault.
Jespin was being nothing but open with me now, I knew the risks of getting involved with someone who still had feelings for someone else. If things went bad and I ended up getting hurt, but it would be my fault; I wasn’t a child, I could make my own decisions. “I’m sorry Sidney…” She sighed again, running her fingers through her hair.

I kissed her neck in acknowledgement, allowing my feelings to take over. I wasn’t some type of sex god in bed; but I didn’t think I was bad at it. At least I’d never had any complaints.
Jes seemed to be much more comfortable than me in that area now. I instigated, then she would lead, and I'd followed.

I tugged her out of her dress, tossing it aside before I started to undress myself, she laid on her back watching me; her smooth, pale, legs rubbing together in anticipation.
She bit her lip as I stared at her, watching her hands trace gentle circles along her stomach. They moved further south as I kicked off my pants; her fingers slowly moving down towards her folds.

I started to pant as she closed her eyes, bringing her fingers down in an upside down ‘V’, grabbing onto her clit and rubbing it in a circular motion.
She let out a small moan, as the wetness began to exit her, slipping down the pink skin between her legs until I couldn’t watch anymore.
I moved on top of her and she pulled her hands back, rolling over onto her stomach. She came up on her hands and knees, glancing back over her shoulder at me through hooded eyes.

I gently reached out, sliding my hands along her curves. I slid them back along her spin until I was grasping her hips in my hands. Groaning, I began to gently slid myself in, trying to be as tender as possible. “Sid…” She complained once I was completely sheathed in her. I pulled out and began to move into her again, closing my eyes against the almost unbearable heat.
“Sidney…" She pressed again. "...I’m not a china doll… you can’t break me.” She sighed, glancing back at me as I snapped my head up.

“Ah… what?” I asked, completely bewildered.

She gave me a sheepish grin as she pushed herself back against me hard, slamming me deeper into her body than I would have normally pressed. I held still while she pulled forward, bucking her hips back against me until I let out a grunt. Suddenly her words made sense.

Maybe it was him. Maybe he use to make love to her like this; maybe he use to force himself into her and that’s what she wanted.
It wasn’t what I wanted to do, I didn’t want to take pleasure from her body like that; get myself off by making her cry out.
It wasn't until she pushed back again and I realized that she was wishing I was him; that instinct took over.
I wasn't sure if I was lashing out through pain, or in a feeble attempt to show her that I could be the man that she needed; either way, the result was the same. I grabbed onto her hips, pulling myself out of her. I slammed my way back in; thrusting into her wet folds until her body hit against mine.
I continued to propel myself into her, grunting with each exertion as she arched against me.

I could feel myself about to climax as hot liquid began to pour out of her and she yelped. I grabbed onto her long hair, twisting it around my hand and pulling her backwards.
I didn’t stop until she was on her knees, her back pressed against me and her head turned in my direction. “Look at me Jes.” I ordered and she obliged, staring at me as I began to thrust upward, still filling her.

With my free hand I reached around and grasped onto her clit, sliding it back and forth as fast as I could.
She bucked her hips again, this time her orgasm splashed out around my fingers as her eyes strayed from my gaze.

I filled her one last time before I felt myself explode, my own orgasm bursting out of me as I wrapped my arms around her; clutching her against me.

8 comments:

  1. Amazing! Although I'm still Team Ovie =) haha.

    I can't say this enough, I love the emotion you put into your chapters ! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great update!! I feel bad for Sid. I know that is has to be so hard on him to have feelings for her but not have her feel the same way but yet she continues to have sex with him. Can't wait for more!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Even if I had to be nothing more than a consolation prize for the time being, I was going to make sure I was the best damn consolation prize ever."
    ^^Holy. Effing. Shit. That seriously just broke my heart for Sid.

    You know that I've been thinking Sid's been douche-y this entire time (And, in case you're wondering, yes that is a word). Sometimes I forget that he's really in love with her, and he wants to be with her. And, just like the competitor that he is, he wants to win--win Jespin's heart.

    But to compromise himself like that. When he said that, he just accepted being second best. And that IS NOT the Sidney Crosby I know. That's why my heart broke for him.

    Okay, the club scene was hilarious, and the sex was hot (even though that still kind of broke my heart for Sid).

    What else is there to say except that I thoroughly enjoyed and delighted in every word?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damnit! You've got me torn now, Zigh. Of course, you've turned me into an Ovie lover, but now my heart is kind of hurting for Sid. Ugh! I can't decide =/

    In any case, great chapter!! The club scene might have made my life a little bit. Those crazy Penguins never cease to amaze me.

    “I’m too old for this shit!” Billy complained as we pulled up outside of his house. “Fuck… how am I gonna get up those stairs?"
    ^^Made me smile. (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. God I still hate Sid! Its just something about him that makes me want to slap him and tell him to get the fuck away from Jespin and let her be with Alex. Arghhh, I want Alex back):
    I think there's something wrong with me, I like Alex effing Ovechkin better the Sidney Crosby. Oh lord Zigh what have you done to me? Just kidding of course, I love the transformation<33
    and Kris and Billy aren't as good as Greener and Brooks, but they'll do:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, I love everything that you write, especially this story...but was it just me or did their whole sex scene just seem..off?

    They just don't fit perfectly to me and it's starting to become obvious that they just don't fit as well as they think they should.

    I'm 150 percent team Ovie and would love it if Sidney found someone else to have better sex with!

    Also, so happy to see your updates again- I was really worried!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awwww...obviously i have liked sid better and felt his pain this whole story (what can i say im a die hard)
    that was extreemly sad...when he talked about being a goog consolation prise, and not wanting show her his pain because it woulg hurt her, and when he realized that jes was wishing that he was ovie. =[

    they need to stop doing "it"...for both their sakes.

    @lexie-omg!!!! haha dont get offended by this please, but i just have to say it...how could you hate sid right now!!??..and liking the caps better than the pens..disgraceful ;]

    ReplyDelete
  8. Of all things holy...

    WOW. So I was slowly crawling back on to team Sid, then this happens, and my heart just breaks for him. No one should have to come 2nd. =( Poor Siddo.

    Okay, not off the sad train... how hott was that!?!

    The chapter title is perfect... the physical side. Yeah the emotional side, boohoo, but he physical side. YUMMY. Imagine seeing that ass in action.

    Okay, I'm gonna shutup now.

    AWESOME ZIGH!!

    ReplyDelete